Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

Ummm... what to write?

This is not writer's block because I can't write. It's about the main theme of this blog. There are so many blogs about, well, so many things that this one would only be a poor imitation. Could do product shots of the toys I've bought myself with a write up or CD reviews played on my low end hi-fi equipment or I could do something useful that is mundane.

For the lucky insomniacs out there my main theme will be driven by, '... the humdrum life of a foreigner employed at a Japanese company in Japan.' Think of it as my contribution to those who are looking for employment with a Japanese employer and wonder what it's like compared to working for a foreign conglomerate in Japan.

It will chronical the main practices and sometimes there might even be commentary thrown in for free. Nothing like a good bargain for those with short arms and sown pockets. Do remember though, it is only about one company and is not representative of others. Having had opportunities to compare notes, my current employer does fall in the middle somewhere.

The posts of my earlier memories and experiences may not necessarily be in chronological order so, I'll leave that up to you to piece the jigsaw together for some real mental gymnastics practice... take that sudoku...

No comments:

Post a Comment